WE STAND WITH ISRAEL. SHOULD YOU?
Christians have a clear Biblical mandate from G_D to be a friend and support the Jewish people and the Nation of Israel. We are called to uphold Israel and her right to exist and live in the land G_D has promised them.
“He has remembered His covenant forever… The covenant which He made with Abraham…He confirmed it to Jacob…To Israel as an everlasting covenant, Saying, “To you I will give the land of Canaan As the portion of your inheritance”
“I ask, then, has G_D rejected his people? By no means! …G_D has not rejected his people whom he foreknew. …for G_D’s gifts and His calling are irrevocable”
In this hour Israel needs Christians to not only pray for the peace of Jerusalem, but boldly stand with them.
Our heart’s desire is to encourage the people of Israel in all walks of life. We travel to the towns by the Gaza border, Judea and Samaria, and all throughout Israel.
We bring a message of love, comfort, and small gifts to the Jewish people, letting all generations know they have friends among the nations.
“I will bless those who bless you.”
TOGETHER WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!
- “Israel, as the Jewish state, must disappear from the map.” [Hezbollah]
- “Before Israel dies, it must be humiliated and degraded. Before they die, they will experience humiliation and degradation every day.” [Hamas]
- “The Holocaust is a myth and never happened.” [Iran’s leaders]
- “Israel is guilty of “war crimes” in the defense of her land.” [Goldstone Report]
- “We support Israel, but we are choosing NOT to take a stand with her.” [France/Germany]
- “You must stop building in your own country, and be willing to give away part of Jerusalem.” [President Barak Hussin Obama]
- The UN passed more resolutions against Israel then total resolutions against all the countries of the world put together.
BECAUSE G_D SAYS SO!
- “G_D made an everlasting covenant with the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.”
(Genesis 12:1-3, Genesis 17:7-8, Psalm 89:33-35)
- “Israel was not and will never be replaced by the church or any other group of people, thus says the L_rd.”
- “Everything that Christians hold dear to their heart has come from the Jewish people. The Bible was given to the Jewish people from G_d, recorded and preserved by them. The Messiah Yeshua, who brought us salvation, came as a Jew. The disciples, who brought G_D’s message of salvation to the nations were all Jews, and when Messiah returns, He will come as a Jew to Jerusalem, the eternal capital of the nation of Israel.”
(John 4:22, Romans 3:2, Romans 9-11, Zechariah 14:4)
“Now it will come about that In the last days…many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the G_D of Jacob; That He may teach us concerning His ways And that we may walk in His paths.” For the Torah (law) will go forth from Zion And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.”
- The Jewish people are being restored to their land in fulfillment of Bible prophecies.
“For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land” (Ezekiel 36:24) “Behold, I will gather them out of all the lands to which I have driven them… and I will bring them back to this place and make them dwell in safety.”
- The nations will be judged based on their treatment of the people and the land of Israel.
“For, behold, in those days and in that time, when I will bring again the exiles of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will fight with them there for My people and for My inheritance Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and divided My land.”
- Rabbi Shaul (Paul) tells us we are indebted to the Jewish people.
“Yes, they were pleased to do so, and they are indebted to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in their spiritual things, they are indebted to minister to them also in material things.”
- Israel is the apple of His eye.
For thus says the LORD of hosts, “After His glory has sent me against the nations which plunder you, for he who touches you, touches the pupil of His eye.“
The early church was Jewish, Christianity sprang from Jewish roots and has never ceased to be depended upon and be indebted to the Jewish people and their Biblical foundation. We must remember that Jesus is Jewish and the Bible is a Jewish book.
We believe that the restoration of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is in accordance with promises contained in the Word of G_D, and that G_D’s time to “favor Zion” has begun. (Psalm 102:13)
We believe that Israel, the people, the land and the nation, has a divinely ordained and glorious future, and that G_D has neither rejected nor replaced His Jewish people.
We acknowledge that the barriers that exist today between Jews and Christians are largely due to Christian anti-Semitism and past Christians persecution of the Jewish people.
It is time to stand up for the Truth, His Word is Truth, and sound the alarm.
Israel enemies are rising up against Jerusalem
Those “who make mention of the L_RD” (Isaiah 62:6), the watchmen, are not keeping their post on the wall..
G_D is looking for people who will stand in the gap.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
G_D is searching for Watchmen to man His walls. Who are the Watchmen. Isaiah says, “All who make mention of the name of G_D of Israel. Who would that be? YOU! Are you hearing the sound of the Shofar?
Will you take up your place on the wall and stand with Israel
Fight against anti-Semitism, and the BDS movement
Help us to bless and comfort the nation of Israel in practical ways
“Comfort yes comfort my people,’ says your G_D. Speak comfort to and cry out to her that her iniquity is pardoned for she has received from the L_RD’s hand double.”
Rabbi Shaul [Paul] said in Romans 15:27…
“For if the Gentiles have shared in Israel’s spiritual blessings, they are indebted to minister to them also in material blessings.”
You can support the boutique businesses in Judea and Samaria and fight the BDS movement by purchasing monthly packages from LevHaOlam.